Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a rushed, but wonderful Christmas holiday. I say rushed, because I was planning on having one more week before Christmas, but with Dana deciding to stay cozy until December 2 I lost that week. So shopping was rushed, and I was there with all the other last minute shoppers.
This was our year on the East Coast for Christmas which worked nicely with Dana less than a month old. Mary Margaret and Marty once again had a full house (up 2 babies from last year) with Aunt Susan, Marty Missi Erin and Baby Marty, Dave myself Declan and Baby Dana, and Kelly! Oh and their rotten cat "Honey" (no one actually calls her that, but it is on her tag). haha I am so not a cat person!
After all was said and done, I was up several pounds and was ready to give up desserts forever... ok not forever...

0 comments: